Day Seven: Five Pet Peeves
- People who don't put things back where they belong or who leave lights on when they don't need to be.
- Racists, homophobes, body shamers, smokers and Republicans.
- Slow drivers, tailgaters, and people who don't use turning signals.
- When someone asks a question I've clearly answered in an e-mail that was sent less than 24 hours ago.
- People who feel the need to raise their voice in regular every day conversations, people who are not respectful of their parents or elders in general, and family who try to run your life.