Monday, April 6, 2015

Crochet Bunny Project

Hello! I've been crocheting in random spurts and decided to try out the One Skein Bunny I found on ravelry. I admit, I did not read the finished dimensions of the bunny but thought he would be cute for a newly turned one year old boy I know. I did make some additions and tweaks to the pattern and have included a copy of those instructions here. I also made it appear as thought he were wearing overalls and a necktie however those notes are not included.

As noted on the PDF all rights to the pattern belong to Deb Richey who works freelance for Caron brand yarns.








4 comments:

  1. I love him! so cute! I wish I could do stuff like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, so I just saw that you commented on this! I'm sorry :( Crocheting is very easy! I taught myself via YouTube and some helpful hints from Ally many moons ago!

      Delete