Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Answer is Blowing in the Wind

Gosh, I love Bob Dylan...

So... Yeah, the exercise thing. Still doing it. Not blogging because I SUCK AT LIFE.  I've been doinga  Richard Simmons tape "Disco Sweat" it's awesome.

But, this Sunday - February 5th - I'm starting something new! With the help of my friend, Alicia, I'm doing a  90 day challenge through Team Beachbody. I purchased the TurboJam system that I've commited to using 5-6 days a week - my plan is also to run 3 days a week.

I want to lose 15 pounds in 90 days, kick my Dr.Pepper addiction, and eat more raw fruits/veggies.

I CAN DO THIS... RIGHT?

We shall see.

In other news... I've been re-pinning my life away on Pinterest. Are you following my boards??? They're great - lol. I spent over an hour re-organizing and de-cluttering.

I'm relying on Pinterest for new foods and recipies to try during this challenge. I also use it for crafts!

I did the following art project like 3 months ago and was super happy with how it turned out.

The original post is here. But, I did mine slightly different.

Start with supplies:

Then I removed the wrapping from the crayons I was using and hot glued them to my canvas... This took the longest - about 45 minutes.

Then I took my canvas out to the garage, fired up my hair dryer, turned it upside down and went to town melting the crayons.

After it cooled/dried - about a half hour - I hot glued my flowers on.

Violia! I love it so much. I'm going to try another one with the reds/pinks I have left over.

Until next time,

Megan

3 comments:

  1. so cute! I made one for Zoe's room but pink and greens. no flowers. I think i'll do that as well lol. Pinterest is the best thing ever! oh and I am so buying my e-6000 @ walmart now, cheaper then what I have been paying! good luck with the 90 day challenge. 15 lbs is a piece of cake. you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crayon art!!! I bought a ton of boxes of crayons at the dollar store, 2 for $1 and planned on doing a version of one of these but have yet to get around to it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your crayon art!!! I've had it pinned for awhile maybe i'll give it a try after seeing how amazing yours turned out!
    Good luck with your 90 day challenge! You ca do it :)

    ReplyDelete