Saturday, August 6, 2011

Comfort Me With Apples, For I Am Sick of Love

A Week in the Life of Snot-Nosed, Pukey, In General Bad Health Me -- Day 3 -- Saturday, August 6th, 2011

Well, today I've been in bed. All day long.

The terrible night I had at work manifested itself into actual sickness.

I feel like I got run over by a bus, a dump truck, three hummers, one limo, and Air Force One.

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

I've watched a lot of movies and TV. Tried to read but it made me sick. I tried to chrochet but the yarn was arguing with me too much.

Tomorrow should be better, or else!

Until next time.

-Megan

2 comments:

  1. :( what's wrong? :( sometimes we just need our beds for a day (or two) to get some of the energy we are in need of to feel better. Feel better!!!
    Hope today is better!
    <3

    ReplyDelete